ExMac Automation is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of conveyor systems, modular conveyor equipment and automated materials handling products, including:
ExMac provides innovative solutions for all sectors who require conveyor systems. We can offer state of the art conveyor systems to suit, order picking, kitting, manufacturing, storage & retrieval and progressive assembly lines. Our systems can also be a simple transportation solution, or a complete picking system with our pick by light solution.
Below are some of ExMac’s standard conveyor modules:
- Pallet conveyors
- Chain driven live roller conveyors
- Excelvayor accumulating roller conveyors
- Zero line pressure conveyors
- Horizontal & incline belt conveyors
- Chain conveyors
- Accumulating chain conveyors
- Overhead and inverted power & free conveyors
- Overhead and inverted electric monorail conveyors (EMS)
- Skid conveyors
- Overhead or floor mounted tow conveyors
- “Hazmac” style heavy duty precision roller conveyors
- Trough conveyors
- Steel or plastic slat conveyors
- Automated and laser guided vehicles (AGVs / LGVs)
- Automated storage & retrieval systems (ASRS)
- Inductive power transfers (IPT)
- Shuttle Cars, turntables, transfers etc
We are able to undertake projects from the design stage through to manufacture, installation and commissioning and for single conveyor sections through to major turnkey systems.
ExMac have a internal R&D department, who are constantly investing time and research into developing new technologies for all materials handling sectors.